Be Independent, Not Alone
You’re an ambitious sales professional who always strives to hit your goals. Your ability to create pipelines to grow your business and connect with people authentically have ensured your success.
Imagine what you could do with strategic marketing resources at your disposal, including a program of community education for lead generation and a team of appointment setters supporting your efforts as you grow your client base!
You’ll be working in a recession-proof industry so the sky’s the limit to growing your earning potential!
What you’ll do (and why you’ll love doing it)
- Make what you want: Earn competitive W2 base and commission compensation that you control by closing pre-set appointments (typical average of $60,000 - $75,000/annually with no earning cap).
- Enjoy a supportive, structured schedule: A set weekly schedule with rotating weekends means you can clearly balance work and life priorities With access to health, dental benefits and retirement planning, you will set yourself up for a successful future now!
- Capitalize on our support: Lead generation programs and strategic marketing programs provided at no cost – you’ll be representing one of our premier funeral home partners in qualified meetings with clients that typically last 90 mins.
- Experience recognition of a lifetime: Precoa Escapes Sales Incentive Trips for you and your family.
- Advance your career: A current life insurance license or ability to obtain one will give you professional credentials to use now and in the future.
If you have these skills, we want to talk with you!
- Bilingual speaking ability (Spanish/English) Required
- Current life insurance license or ability to obtain one
- 5+ years consultative sales experience is a bonus!
- Strong interpersonal sales abilities, listening skills and relationship development skills
- Excellent lead generation and networking abilities
Ready for work to change your life?
Precoa is a national sales and marketing company within the preneed insurance/funeral planning industry. We establish partnerships with premier, market-leading funeral homes and implement a lead generation and marketing system called Proactive Preneed. Our goal is to help as many families as possible prearrange and put into place intentional plans to help their families begin healing at the time of loss.