Web Developer II (12-month Contract)
This is a contract to potential hire full time position with large amounts of time working with our Principal Engineer to build a new Web Application. Precoa prides itself on providing an exceptional work environment and a high degree of autonomy and work-life balance, while enjoying the challenge of creating excellent processes, services, and high quality enterprise software applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
● Develop industry leading enterprise software.
● Write high quality and maintainable code.
● Create automated tests.
● Cross-functional teamwork with Marketing and Field Operations.
● Additional duties as assigned
Qualifications and Competencies
● Strong knowledge in PWA, SPA, and offline functionality
● Working knowledge of consuming API endpoints from a frontend
● Strong verbal and written communication skills including documentation
● Creative and analytical thinking with a passion for solving business problems
Education and/or Experience
● BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or relevant work experience required
● 2-4 years of experience developing web platforms
Known for its fun, upbeat culture, Precoa is a leader in the preneed insurance industry, providing an innovative marketing, lead generation, and appointment-setting program known as ProActive Preneed®️.
Our core values of kindness, progression and craftsmanship have led us to be named one of The Oregonian’s top workplaces for 12 consecutive years, and we support our external and internal partners with these core values in mind.
Our culture commitments to our employees include the ability to live happy, fulfilling lives, develop lifelong friends, accomplish meaningful work, discover and unleash your true potential, and to laugh and enjoy the journey together.
Headquartered in Portland, OR with a satellite office in Utah, everyone at Precoa is passionately focused on one thing: helping people plan today so their families can focus on connection when they need it the most.